All State and Territory Regulatory Authorities, under the National Law, have published their policies in relation to how they ensure compliance with, and enforce, the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations. These can be found via the links to the following documents:
- ACT: Educate and Engage: Compliance Framework.
- NSW: Compliance Policy - Early Childhood Education and Care.
- NT: Regulation and Compliance Framework.
- Queensland: Regulating for Quality: Queensland's Risk-based Approach to Regulating Early Childhood Education and Care.
- SA: no consolidated policy but policies on investigations and compliance monitoring visits.
- Tasmania: Monitoring and Compliance and Service Charter.
- Victoria: Regulatory Framework and Investigation Guidelines.
- WA: Compliance Enforcement Framework.